Saturday, January 10, 2015

H I D D E N // S C E N T S

H I D D E N // S C E N T S 


Who doesn't love candles? Well if you were to walk into my humble abode… you would soon realise I am definitely a lover of candles!!!, and despite popular belief, it is not due to my pyromaniac tendencies (it was just a phase ok).

As you wonder through my house you will notice each nook and cranny is jewelled with unique scents, each sparking unique moods and nostalgic flashbacks. One room that I love lighting candles is my studio. Whether it is a candle, diffuser or incense… there is something to be said by the power of scents. To help with focus and assertion during a project I love using lemongrass and ginger, and for a more relaxed and energised feel coconut and ginger goes down and absolute treat!!

For those searching for the perfect scent here are my top eight must haves!!

01. BODHA // Ground Smokeless Organic Incense $28 | 02. TOM DIXON // Scented Candle Orientalist $101.26 | 03. LABORATORY PERFUMES // Gorse Candle $64.89  |  04. SOHUM // Grandiflora Eco Candle - Coconut Figue $32 | 05. CIRE TRUDON // Rose Poivree $120.50 | 06. PAGE THIRTY THREE // Essential Oil Burner $189.95 | 07. TOM DIXON // Scent London Diffuser £8.13 | 08. DIPTIQUE // Ambre Room Spray 150ml $65

No comments:

Post a Comment