Tuesday, December 16, 2014

R I T U A L S // N O . 1 // T H E S H O W E R

R I T U A L S  //  N O . 1  //  S H O W E R  I N T E R L U D E S
ing free . . .
After an early morning start, adventurous day in and out of the office and energised hour at the gym, I always love to end my day with a cheeky shower escape; after all who doesn't love to escape to the shower and indulge in a waterfall of pure serenity and tranquility?

…hahahaha wait who am I kidding? It's more like an episode of shower karaoke mixed with some freestyle yoga to shave my legs!! 

But if I am totally honest (which I try to be), I think I would really summarise my shower experience by 1. loosing track of the time, and 2. using my level of "prune-ness" to judge if Le Shower time is over.

I think if it were up to me I would never leave my shower!! I must admit I have enjoyed a cup of tea in the shower… and maybe some cereal… hahahaha
But I digress (as per usual).

Currently featuring in and around my shower are the stunning and aromatic cleansers from Aesop (addicted!!) and a few other lil bible products listed below. Enjoy!!

01. Aesop // Parsley Seed Facial Cleanser 200ml $57
02. Aesop // Geranium Leaf Body Cleanser 500ml $47
03. The Black Sheep Soap Co. // All Natural Dead Sea Sponge $17.49
04. About Life // Coconut Scrub Large $15 (from memory)
05. Clarisonic // Face & Body Sonic Cleansing $285
06. Missoni for Target // Jacquard Bath Towel $40

No comments:

Post a Comment