Monday, December 22, 2014

I N F U S E D // P E A C H T E A


I N F U S E D // P E A C H   T E A
I have always found myself experimenting with food ever since I could remember! And today was no exception. After craving peaches and realising they were a lil too soft, I decided to get a lil creative in the kitchen and decided to craft my own infused peach tea.

This gorgeous creation can be served hot or cold, and is perfectly paired with a good book and quiet nook.

STEPS//
2 x ripe peaches
1 x teapot
1 x kettle
-
i. Boil kettle
ii. Roughly chop your peaches
iii. Place peaches in teapot with your boiled water
iv. Let the peaches steep for 3-5min depending on preferred intensity

FEATURED//BODUM // Double Wall Insulated Tumbler (set of 2) $19.99
BODUM //  Assam Tea Press with Stainless Steel Filter  $25
Triwa Watch // Rose Gold Nevil  $385

No comments:

Post a Comment